- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
SharePoint Site Owner Course
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
A Sharepoint Site is a website containing different web parts of SharePoint that include a calendar, document library, task list, and so on. In most cases, SharePoint Site comes with one single webpage or more web pages. This SharePoint Site owner is a valuable training course that is one of the best courses for ensuring collaborative work within the organisation, per the Business’s requirement.
Once someone has the required skill, experience, and expertise as SharePoint Site Owner, they can play a vital role in the business collaboration by managing all the business contents at a commonplace. This could be considered as a single point service. Businesses and IT professionals may consider taking this SharePoint Site Owner training course to accelerate and expand their careers.
Officially, there is no prerequisite for this course. It is ideal if you have previous experience working at SharePoint, but not required.
- Understand what Site Templates are.
- Understand the different types of Site Templates that come “out of the box” with different versions of SharePoint.
- Create a new site using Site Templates.
- Create a Project site.
- Create a Team site.
- Create a Blog site.
- Manage the sites listed in the top link bar.
- Wiki Library Pages
- Web Part Pages
- Working with Web Parts
- Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office applications
- Create an alert
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Inheritance
Benefits of a SharePoint Site Owner Certification
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|