- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
AWS CERTIFIED DEVELOPER – ASSOCIATE TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
The AWS Certified Developer – Associate Examination is aiming at individuals who are working in a development role with hands-on experience in developing and maintaining an AWS-based application for one or more years. Through this course, you will become especially familiar with the AWS platform from the perspective of a developer. Through this course, you will be considered as a Cloud Guru, who knows almost every single piece of Cloud Computing and Cloud Infrastructure. The subject matter of this course will make you more confident in developing basic PHP code and python code to earn more flexibility in AWS environments. The best part of this certification is, you will become an Amazon Certified Developer with adequate knowledge and skills on Cloud computing and at least one or more high-level programming languages.
- You are expected to have adequate knowledge of at least one or more high-level programming languages.
- Ideally, you have a basic understanding of core AWS services. uses and the basics of core AWS architecture, which is not required.
- It is recommended that you have fluency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- You are expected to have the ability to utilize the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDK to develop applications.
- You are expected to identify the key features of AWS services.
- It is also recommended that you have a basic understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model.
- You are also expected to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
- You are also expected to be able to interact with AWS services.
- It is also recommended that you can apply a basic understanding of native cloud applications to write code.
- It is also expected to have the ability to write code using AWS security best practices.
- You are also expected to have the ability to author, maintain and debug code modules on AWS.
- It is expected that you have fluency in writing code for the serverless application.
- A good understanding of containers in the development process is ideal but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- You will be recognized as a professional AWS Certified Developer.
- This course will help you to earn adequate skills and knowledge on the Amazon Cloud platform.
- You will be able to develop cloud applications using high-level programming language, using this course.
- You can expand your job opportunities with the help of this course.
- Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS
- Deploy serverless applications
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services
- Implement encryption using AWS services
- Implement application authentication, and authorization
- Write code for serverless applications
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and CLI
- Optimize application to best use AWS services and features
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS
- Write code that can be monitored
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|10/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online (Flexible schedule)|
|11/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|31/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|08/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|27/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|03/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday/Friday||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|15/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|23/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|19/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|