- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
- The aim of this course is to provide a detailed understanding on how to adapt PRINCE2®to an agile development environment, by adopting the behaviours, concepts and techniques of the agile philosophy.
- Learn how to deliver maximum value within fixed constraints whilst still hitting project deadlines and keeping within budget.
- Existing PRINCE2®users will be able to easily tailor their current methodology to cater for today’s agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 AGILE® PRACTITIONER
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
PRINCE2®Agile™ Practitioner is the popular best practice framework for project management widely practiced across the globe and defacto standard in regions of United Kingdom and Europe. PRINCE2 Agile training course & certification aims to impart best practice knowledge is various aspect of project – Business Case, Cost, Time, Quality, Scope, Risk and Benefits.
Benefits of PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
PRINCE2®Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|