- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
- If you are an Application Consultant or aspiring to be one then you can take up this course.
- This course is suitable for individuals working as CoE support and Help Desk.
- If you are a Program Manager or a Project Manager or aspiring to be one then you can take up this course.
- This course is suitable for individuals working as Business Process Owner, Team Lead, and Power User.
JOBS YOU CAN GET WITH PLM360 MULTIPLE RESOURCE SCHEDULING
Multiple Resource Scheduling
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
PLM360 Multiple Resource Scheduling is an instructor-led or virtual training course that uses SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8 and MRSS V1000 (ERP/NW Add-On) software. During your learning progress, you will be provided with free study material, some lab exercises, unlimited lab access, and hands-on training. You will be provided with the MRS which offers the resource planner for various application areas around the intuitive graphical interface. This, however, contains information about the use of resources, possible conflicts and open demands with the current resource plan. These MRS tools are integrated within the ECC components which include service maintenance, plant maintenance, human resource, project systems, and customer service. You can however be offered a free retraining session but the passing guarantee for this course is 100% assured
The Benefits of Studying PLM360 Multiple Resource Scheduling
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|