- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
WHO IS THIS COURSE MEANT FOR?
- This course is meant for those looking to be a Project Team Member.
- You can take this course if you want to be a System Administrator.
- Anyone willing to become a Project Manager or a Program Manager can help themselves by studying this course.
- This course is meant for those looking to be an Advanced Business Analyst,
- You can take up this course if you want to be an Application Consultant.
- Anyone willing to become a Business Process Owner, Team leader, / Power User can help themselves by studying this course.
- You can take up this course if you want to be a Trainer.
- Anyone willing to become a System or Solutions Architect can help themselves by studying this course.
- You are required to have a sound knowledge of BW concepts.
- You must also possess some knowledge of the user interfaces (BW310 or BW310H or any equivalent knowledge).
The supply of this course is governed by the booking terms and conditions.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrolment in the course is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
JOBS YOU CAN GET WITH BPC450 SAP EMBEDDED BUSINESS PLANNING AND CONSOLIDATION FOR SAP BW 4HANA
- SAP BPC Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Business Planning Manager
- Financial Systems Analyst
- Data Integration Specialist
- SAP BW/BI Developer
SAP Embedded Business Planning and Consolidation for SAP BW 4HANA
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
The Benefits of Studying BPC450 SAP Embedded Business Planning And Consolidation For SAP BW 4HANA
- You will gain the ability to effectively position the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation solution, specifically the version tailored for SAP NetWeaver.
- You can articulate the value, features, and benefits within the SAP NetWeaver framework under the Embedded Model.
- You will have mastered the skills to model BW (Business Warehouse) and Integrated Planning objects using the robust capabilities of SAP HANA. Thus enabling you to design and optimize data models efficiently, ensuring seamless integration and enhanced performance.
- You will have acquired proficiency in planning and generating reports through Analysis for Office, the Excel version, hence generating insightful words.
- You will learn how to leverage these features effectively, ensuring structured workflows and maintaining data accuracy and consistency throughout the planning process.
- You will be equipped with a deep understanding of the end-to-end process, incorporating best practices to design Embedded models in a comprehensive setting, guaranteeing optimal performance and adherence to industry standards.
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|