- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
WHO IS THIS COURSE MEANT FOR?
- This course is meant for those looking to be application Consultants.
- It is also indicated for anyone willing to be a Business Analyst.
- You can take this course as a Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User.
- You are required to have Windows conventions.
- You should have some basic computer skills and database concepts.
- BOC310 – SAP Crystal Reports – Fundamentals of Report Design
- The supply of this course is governed by the booking terms and conditions. Please read the terms
and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrolment in the course is conditional on
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
JOBS YOU CAN GET WITH BOC320 SAP CRYSTAL REPORTS BUSINESS REPORTING AND REPORT PROCESSING STRATEGIES
- Crystal Reports Developer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Reporting Specialist
- Business Systems Analyst
- Data Visualization Specialist
SAP Crystal Reports Business Reporting and Report Processing Strategies
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
BOC320 SAP Crystal Reports Business Reporting And Report Processing Strategies is a 3-day instructor-led course designed to give you in-depth knowledge and some comprehensive skills in creating advanced reports. You can interpret and analyze data after learning to create an advanced report. Through this course, you will gain a business benefit that will increase your understanding of variables, arrays, formulas, parameters, templates, sections, and summaries. Understanding these concepts allows you to make more effective report designs and develop good report design decisions. You will receive free study material, exercises, unlimited lab access, and hands-on training. This course is taught Virtually and under an instructor-led classroom-based. You can, however, be offered a free retraining session, but the passing guarantee for this course is 100% assured.
- Report Wizard
- Creating a Report Using the Report Wizard
- Running Totals
- Building a Report with Running Totals
- Building a Report with Alerts
- Using Functions and Operators in a Formula
- Control Structures
- Writing Control Structures
- Creating Variables
- Applying Predefined Templates
- Building Custom Templates
- Building a Template Without a Data Source
- Introduction to Parameters
- Using Simple Parameters
- Additional Parameter Properties
- Applying Additional Parameter Properties
- Additional Applications for Parameters
- Modifying Report Presentation with Parameters
- Dynamic List of Values for Parameters
- Using Dynamic Parameters
- Creating Arrays
- Creating Basic Crosstabs
- Formatting Crosstabs
- Custom Functions
- Describing Custom Functions
- Using Custom Functions
- Dividing a Report into Sections
- Formatting Sections
- Introduction to Sub-reports
- Describing Sub-reports
- Creating Unlinked Sub-reports
- Linked Sub-reports
- Creating Linked Sub-reports
- Using Shared Variables with Sub-reports
- Report Linking
- Creating On-Demand Sub-reports
- Building a Report with Linking
- Report Processing
- Explaining Multi-Pass Reporting
- Applying Evaluation Time Functions
The Benefits of Studying BOC320 SAP Crystal Reports Business Reporting And Report Processing Strategies
- This course prepares you to apply advanced concepts needed for a report design.
- You can increase your employability by gaining proficiency in SAP Crystal Reports.
- You will be able to contribute to data-driven decision-making by analyzing data, identifying trends, and generating reports that provide actionable insights, supporting effective decision-making processes within organizations.
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|