- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
SAP Procure to Pay (P2P)
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
SAP P2P (Procure to Pay) is an essential training course for those who are almost new to the SAP system, and it is considered as one of the entry-level SAP training. You will learn the basic navigation of the SAP architecture. As a student, you will learn the organizational structure of the business including the enterprise values and the role of the master data in the system. SAP P2P training will also incorporate the learning process of developing a planning procedure, based on the pattern of consumption. This training also focuses on the purchasing process and management of the inventory process.
There is no particular prerequisite for this course. General understanding of procurement processes and SAP Navigation
under operational business processes would also be considered as an added advantage.
- Understand SAP’s P2P module’s key concepts.
- Understand the design philosophy of SAP P2P
- As an associate-level SAP P2P Technical Consultant, you can apply the expertise learned to advance your career.
- You will have a strong understanding and practical knowledge about SAP P2P and you will be able to develop an end to end scenario on SAP P2P.
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|