- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
AWS CERTIFIED SECURITY – SPECIALTY TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
AWS Certified Security – Speciality course is aimed at IT professionals who are working as security professionals with at least two years of real-life working Experience on securing AWS workloads. This course will validate your ability to specialize in data classification, data encryption methods, and secure internet protocols on AWS mechanisms to ensure that. Through this course, you will also be able to make tradeoff decisions that are relevant to security, cost, and deployment complexity on a given set of application requirements. Eventually, you will have a comprehensive understanding of Security Operations and Risk Management.
The subject matter of this course will help you to a clear understanding of the implementation of Enterprise Level Security. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be considered as an expert professional on almost every kind of security aspect of AWS. The content of this course will make you able to detect any kind of cyber-attacks and take preventive measures to protect AWS infrastructures.
- It is required for you to earn at least an AWS Solution Associate Architect or Equivalent Knowledge.
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience designing and implementing security solutions
What will you gain after this course
- The primary purpose of this course is to deliver almost every security aspect of the AWS Cloud platform.
- You will be recognized as a professional AWS Certified Security Specialist.
- You will earn adequate knowledge and skills on the security issues regarding AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related
- incidents and emerging issues.
- Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- Design and implement a logging solution.
- Troubleshoot logging solutions.
- Design edge security on AWS.
- Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure.
- Design and implement host-based security.
- Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Design and implement key management and use.
- Troubleshoot key management.
- Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|