- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITOR (CISA) TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) is a globally recognized and accepted certification course, approved by ISACA (Information System Audit and Control Association). This course validates your ability to:
- Process Information System Auditing.
- Governance and Management of IT.
- Acquisition of Information System, including Development and Implementation.
- Information System Operations and Business Resilience.
- Protection of Information Asset.
Once, you have completed this course, you will earn the required skills and knowledge to work with and imply the five key aspects of CISA, mentioned above.
Through this course, you will learn more about IT Governance including IT Service delivery and support. As a System Auditor, it is important to know about the process of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, which will also be covered in this course.
The primary subject matter of this course will provide you with the required IT Audit process including the lifecycle management of the System and the Infrastructure, as well.
- For this CISA course, it is expected that you have some basic to advanced level of working experience as a System Administrator.
- It is ideal if you have a fundamental knowledge of Computer Networking, like TCP/IP, DNS, and so on, but not required.
- You can get the maximum out of this course with a good understanding of different Operating Systems like Linux, Windows, Unix, and so on.
What will you gain after this course
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be recognized as a Certified Information System Auditor.
- You will be able to continue your job role as industry-standard IT Auditing, Control, and Security.
- You will have the option to expand your job opportunity with the help of this certification.
- IS Audit Standards, Guidelines, and Codes of Ethics
- Business Processes
- Types of Controls
- Risk-Based Audit Planning
- Types of Audits and Assessments
- Audit Project Management
- Sampling Methodology
- Audit Evidence Collection Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Reporting and Communication Techniques
- Quality Assurance and Improvement of the Audit Process
- IT Governance and IT Strategy
- IT-Related Frameworks
- IT Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Maturity Models
- Laws, Regulations, and Industry Standards affecting the Organization
- IT Resource Management
- IT Service Provider Acquisition and Management
- IT Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality Assurance and Quality Management of IT
- Project Governance and Management
- Business Case and Feasibility Analysis
- System Development Methodologies
- Control Identification and Design
- Testing Methodologies
- Configuration and Release Management
- System Migration, Infrastructure Deployment, and Data Conversion
- Post-implementation Review
- Common Technology Components
- IT Asset Management
- Job Scheduling and Production Process Automation
- System Interfaces
- End-User Computing
- Data Governance
- Systems Performance Management
- Problem and Incident Management
- Change, Configuration, Release, and Patch Management
- IT Service Level Management
- Database Management
- System Resiliency
- Data Backup, Storage, and Restoration
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Business Impact Analysis (BIA), and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Information Asset Security Frameworks, Standards, and Guidelines
- Privacy Principles
- Physical Access and Environmental Controls
- Identity and Access Management
- Network and End-Point Security
- Data Classification
- Data Encryption and Encryption-Related Techniques
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Web-Based Communication Techniques
- Virtualized Environments
- Mobile, Wireless, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) Devices
- Security Awareness Training and Programs
- Information System Attack Methods and Techniques
- Security Testing Tools and Techniques
- Security Monitoring Tools and Techniques
- Incident Response Management
- Evidence Collection and Forensics
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|10/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online (Flexible schedule)|
|11/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|31/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|08/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|27/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|03/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday/Friday||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|15/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|23/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|19/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|