- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
MICROSOFT 20483: PROGRAMMING IN C# TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Microsoft 20483: Programming in C# is a high level, Object-Oriented Programming language course. You can learn a lot regarding the brief details of the C# programming language from this course.
This course is designed to make you able to develop windows applications using the Visual C# language.
Throughout the course, you will also be able to review the basic structure of the visual C# programming language, the syntax of the language, and the details regarding the implementation phase of the application and/or software.
In this course, you will also explore the built-in application and features of the .Net framework (version 7.4). The subject matter of this course will describe the core syntax and features of Visual C# including the process of how to create methods, handle exceptions and monitor the specific requirements of large-scale applications. Gradually you will also learn about how to implement the basic structure and the core elements of a typical desktop application, developed in Visual C#.
- You must be able to create, name, declare, initialize and assign values to the variables within the application
- You should also know the use of Arithmetic Operators which involves one or more variables
- It is also required that you are familiar with both the logical and relational operators to evaluate the relationship between two or more variables
- You are expected to create the code syntax for simple programming statement using Visual C# and Visual Studio IDE
- It is expected that you know about the process of creating a function that accepts arguments and returns the value of a specific type
- You are required to know about how to connect to a SQL Server Database and the process of retrieving and storing data
- You must be able to recognize the methods and classes in a program.
What will you gain after this course
- In this course, you will know about the basic types and constructs of Visual C#
- This course will help you to create a class hierarchy by using inheritance
- Here, you will also learn about how to assist remote data including the encryption and decryption of data
- You will also be able to improve the performance and responsiveness of the application
- Here, you will also learn about methods, exceptions handling, and applications monitoring
- You will be able to access a database including the reading and writing process on the local data
- You will learn how to create re-usable types and assemblies.
- Core features provided by .NET Framework
- Core features provided by Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Understand Core Visual C# constructs
- Start developing .NET Framework applications.
- Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
- Create and use methods and how to handle exceptions.
- Use logging and tracing to record the details of any exceptions that occur
- Create and use structs and enums
- Organize data into collections
- Create and subscribe to events.
- Use interfaces and classes to define and create your own custom and reusable types.
- Create and use enumerable and type-safe collections of any type.
- Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Use inheritance to create class hierarchies
- Extend .NET Framework types.
- Read and write data by using transactional file system I/O operations
- Serialize and deserialize data to the file system
- Read and write data to the file system by using streams.
- Accessing a Database
- Create and use entity data models (EDMs)
- Query many types of data by using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Use the request and response classes in the System.Net namespace
- Manipulate remote data sources.
- Use Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Data Services
- Expose and consume an entity data model (EDM) over the web
- Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Use Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
- Use Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) to create engaging UIs.
- Improve the performance of your applications
- Distributing your operations across multiple threads.
- Integrating with Unmanaged Code
- Interoperate unmanaged code in your applications
- Ensure that your code releases any unmanaged resources.
- Consume existing assemblies by using reflection
- Add additional metadata to types and type members by using attributes
- Generate code at run time by using the Code Document Object Model (CodeDOM)
- Ensure that your assemblies are signed and versioned, and available to other applications
- Learn how to use the global assembly cache (GAC)
- Implement symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Use hashes to generate mathematical representations of your data.
- Learn how to create and manage X509 certificates
- How to use X509 certificates in the asymmetric encryption process.
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|10/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online (Flexible schedule)|
|11/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|31/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|08/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|27/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|03/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday/Friday||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|15/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|23/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|19/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|