- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
AWS CERTIFIED MACHINE LEARNING – SPECIALTY TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
AWS Certified Machine Learning – The specialist course is designed for IT professionals who are working on the development of Data Science roles. This course validates the capacity of an individual to design, develop, deploy and configure Machine Learning (ML) solutions, as per the requirement of the organization. In this course, you will learn the feature engineering techniques including outliers, imputation, normalization, and binding. Through this course, you will also be able to learn Data Engineering with S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and Glue. Gradually, you will earn a comprehensive view of Deep Learning and hyperparameter tuning of Deep Neural Networks. The subject matter of this course also covers high-Level Machine services including comprehend, transcribe, translate, recognition, and more. This course will also cover Exploratory Data Analysis with scikit_learn, Apache Spark and EMI.
- You are required to have associate-level knowledge of AWS services, such as EC2.
- It is ideal if you have familiarity with Machine Learning, but not required.
- You are required to have an AWS account to work with the lab sessions.
What will you gain after this course
- You will be recognized as an AWS certified Machine Learning Specialist.
- You can work on Machine Learning products and/or services, with the help of this course.
- You can expand your job opportunities with the help of this course.
- Create data repositories for machine learning.
- Identify and implement a data-ingestion solution.
- Identify and implement a data transformation solution.
- Sanitize and prepare data for modeling.
- Perform feature engineering.
- Analyze and visualize data for machine learning.
- Frame business problems as machine learning problems.
- Select the appropriate model(s) for a given machine learning problem.
- Train machine learning models.
- Perform hyperparameter optimization.
- Evaluate machine learning models.
- Build machine learning solutions for performance, availability, scalability, resiliency, and fault tolerance.
- Recommend and implement the appropriate machine learning services and features for a given problem.
- Apply basic AWS security practices to machine learning solutions.
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions.
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|