- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
C# WITH VISUAL STUDIO TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
C# With Visual Studio course is a practical introduction to programming using the high-level programming language C#. In this course, you will learn how to develop the application on the .Net framework (version 4.7) using C# (version 7.0).
Here, you will learn about the new features of C# like dynamic data type, named and optional arguments, use of variance in generic interfaces, asynchronous programming keywords, and tuples. This course will also focus on the fundamentals of Language Integrated Query (LINQ). One of the most important parts of this programming language is the perspective of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
The subject matter of this course will make you familiar with the computer programming concepts in terms of the Object-Oriented Approach. In this course, you will also learn about GUI programming using windows forms.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- It is ideal if you have the concept of procedural programming language, but not required.
- It is expected that you have previous experience of developing software or application using any other high-level programming language.
What will you gain after this course
- With the help of this course, you will be familiar with high-level Object Oriented Programming Language.
- This course will help you explore excellent opportunities to develop applications and/or software using the C# programming language.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be considered as a professional C# programmer.
- You can also expand your job opportunities with the help of this course.
- Web applications using ASP.NET
- Web application development using Web Forms
- Web application development using Visual Studio 2017
- Use newer features in ASP.NET
- Rich client applications using ASP.NET AJAX
- Dynamic data type, named and optional arguments
- Create a console app
- Create a web app
- Create a Universal Windows Platform app
- Create a Windows Desktop app
- Create a Windows Forms app
- Learn about the C# language
- Create a “Hello World” console app
- Create a “Hello World” web app
- Run a program
- Open code from a repo
- Write and edit code
- Compile and build
- Debug your code
- Test your code
- Deploy your project
- Access Data
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|