- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
CERTIFIED IN RISK AND INFORMATION SYSTEM CONTROL (CRISC) TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC) is another globally recognized certification from ISACA (Information System Audit and Control Association). This certificate course validates your expertise in recognizing and managing the risk factors of the IT infrastructure of an organization. The subject matter of this course will also let you know how to maintain, manage and monitor the information systems controls, as well. The primary focuses of CRISC are on:
- Identifying IT Risk
- Assessing IT Risk
- Initiate Risk Response and Mitigation Process
- Controlling, monitoring, and reporting risk factors
Through this course, you will earn the required expertise to deal with the unique challenges of IT and enterprise-level risk management.
In this CRISC course, you will explore the process of risk management and the establishment of effective and appropriate security control. Gradually, you will learn how to identify IT risk to assist in the implementation of enterprise IT risk management processes.
- You are required to have at least three or more years of experience working in the same/similar job role.
- It is expected that you have a fundamental knowledge of at least two out of four primary focus areas of CRISC certification.
What will you gain after this course
- With this certification, you may expect to have an approximately 22% potential pay boost.
- This course will help you to improve your on-the-job performance by 70%.
- CRISC Professionals are proven as 90% more effective in their job roles.
- The retention rate for CRISC professionals is approximately 94% with investment in training.
- Identify the universe of IT risk to contribute to the execution of the IT risk management strategy in support of business objectives and in alignment with the enterprise risk management (ERM) strategy.
- Collect and review information, including existing documentation, regarding the organization’s internal and external business and IT environments to identify potential or realized impacts of IT risk to the organization’s business objectives and operations.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s people, processes and technology to enable IT risk analysis.
- Develop a comprehensive set of IT risk scenarios based on available information to determine the potential impact to business objectives and operations.
- Identify key stakeholders for IT risk scenarios to help establish accountability.
- Establish an IT risk register to help ensure that identified IT risk scenarios are accounted for and incorporated into the enterprise-wide risk profile.
- Identify risk appetite and tolerance defined by senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Collaborate in the development of a risk awareness program, and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders understand risk and to promote a risk-aware culture.
- Analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives to enable risk-based decision making.
- Analyze risk scenarios based on organizational criteria (e.g., organizational structure, policies, standards, technology, architecture, controls) to determine the likelihood and impact of an identified risk.
- Identify the current state of existing controls and evaluate their effectiveness for IT risk mitigation.
- Review the results of risk and control analysis to assess any gaps between current and desired states of the IT risk environment.
- Ensure that risk ownership is assigned at the appropriate level to establish clear lines of accountability.
- Communicate the results of risk assessments to senior management and appropriate stakeholders to enable risk-based decision making.
- Update the risk register with the results of the risk assessment.
- Determine risk response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives.
- Consult with risk owners to select and align recommended risk responses with business objectives and enable informed risk decisions.
- Consult with, or assist, risk owners on the development of risk action plans to ensure that plans include key elements (e.g., response, cost, target date).
- Consult on the design and implementation or adjustment of mitigating controls to ensure that the risk is managed to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that control ownership is assigned to establish clear lines of accountability.
- Assist control owners in developing control procedures and documentation to enable efficient and effective control execution.
- Update the risk register to reflect changes in risk and management’s risk response.
- Validate that risk responses have been executed according to the risk action plans.
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|