- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL – CISSP
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) is a well-reputed recognition for any Cyber Security professional. This training program’s subject matter will make you ready to effectively design, deploy, and configure an enterprise-level Computer network. Cyber Security professionals are now becoming a key part of any organisation to protect confidential business data from any kind of cyber threat.
The curriculum of this course is designed to unlock the potential of Cyber Security professionals. In this training course, you will learn about cyberattacks and the most effective means to prevent such attacks.
- Five years of working experience as a Cyber Security professional
- Four-year college degree or Master degree in Information Security and/or relevant field
- Other certifications from (ISC)² are ideal but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- You can learn about the types of cyber-attacks.
- This course will also help you to anticipate any vulnerability.
- Through this course, you can learn how to take preventive measures against any cyber-attack.
- You will also be able to design and develop a secure computer network for the organisation.
- Understand, adhere to, and promote organizational and (ISC)2 Code of Professional Ethics.
- Understand and apply security concepts.
- Evaluate and apply security governance principles.
- Determine compliance requirements (Contractual, legal, industry standards, privacy and regulatory requirements).
- Understand legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security in a holistic context.
- Understand requirements for investigation types (i.e., administrative, criminal, civil,
regulatory, industry standards).
- Develop, document, and implement security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize Business Continuity (BC) requirements.
- Contribute to and enforce personnel security policies and procedures.
- Understand and apply risk management concepts as well as threat modeling concepts and methodologies.
- Apply Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) concepts.
- Establish and maintain a security awareness, education, and training program.
- Identify and classify information and assets.
- Establish information and asset handling requirements.
- Provision resources securely by asset inventory and asset management.
- Manage data lifecycle.
- Ensure appropriate asset retention like End-of-Life (EOL) or End-of-Support (EOS).
- Determine data security controls and compliance requirements
- Research, implement and manage engineering processes using secure design principles.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of security models.
- Select controls based upon systems security requirements.
- Understand security capabilities of Information Systems (IS).
- Assess and mitigate the vulnerabilities of security architectures, designs, and solution elements.
- Select and determine cryptographic solutions .
- Understand methods of cryptanalytic attacks.
- Apply security principles to site and facility design.
- Design site and facility security controls.
- Assess and implement secure design principles in network architectures.
- Secure network components.
- Implement secure communication channels according to design.
- Control physical and logical access to assets.
- Manage identification and authentication of people, devices, and services.
- Federated identity with a third-party service.
- Implement and manage authorization mechanisms.
- Manage the identity and access provisioning lifecycle.
- Implement authentication systems
- Design and validate assessment, test, and audit strategies.
- Conduct security control testing.
- Collect security process data (e.g., technical and administrative).
- Analyze test output and generate report.
- Conduct or facilitate security audits.
- Understand and comply with investigations.
- Conduct logging and monitoring activities.
- Perform Configuration Management (CM) like provisioning, baselining, automation.
- Apply foundational security operations concepts .
- Apply resource protection.
- Conduct incident management.
- Operate and maintain detective and preventative measures.
- Implement and support patch and vulnerability management.
- Understand and participate in change management processes.
- Implement recovery strategies and Disaster Recovery (DR) processes .
- Test Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) .
- Participate in Business Continuity (BC) planning and exercises.
- Implement and manage physical security.
- Address personnel safety and security concerns .
- Understand and integrate security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Identify and apply security controls in software development ecosystems.
- Assess the effectiveness of software security.
- Assess security impact of acquired software.
- Define and apply secure coding guidelines and standards.
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|15/05/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online (Flexible schedule)|
|22/05/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|23/05/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|13/06/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/06/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|11/07/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|16/07/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|18/07/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|15/08/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday/Friday||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|27/08/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|11/09/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|26/09/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|01/10/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|