- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT – CISM TRAINING
For More information call us on
0207 096 1129
ISACA’s CISM (Certified Information Security Management) is a certified course for IT professionals and approved by ISACA (Information System Audit and Control Association). This certification course is designed for IT professionals and executives who are responsible for managing, designing, developing, deploying, and configuring the enterprise-level security protocols for the organization. The content of this course is designed to help the security managers who are in charge of information security management of the organization. CISM course is considered as one of the most prominent credentials for IT professionals, since 2002. This certification validates the capability of an individual to develop, deploy and configure the applications to ensure the security of the information of the organization.
Considering the skills required for an information security management professional, the content of the CISM course focuses and covers the following subject matters:
1. Managing and governing the Information Security protocols of the organization
2. Assess the information regarding the compliance issue and the risk factors
3. Managing any incident regarding Information Security
4. Developing and configuring applications for Information Security
5. Provide hand-on experience so that, the candidates can perform effectively and efficiently at their workplace
6. The training for CISM course is designed to ensure the maximum success rate for the candidates
- Pass the CISM Exam within the last 5 years.
- Have relevant full-time work experience in the CISM Job Practice Areas.
- Submit the CISM Certification Application including the Application Processing Fee.
What will you gain after this course
Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, a CISM certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development & Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Establish maintain an information security strategy in alignment with organizational goals and objectives
- Maintain an information security governance framework to guide activities that support the information security strategy.
- Integrate information security governance into corporate governance to ensure that organizational goals and objectives are supported by the information security program.
- Maintain information security policies to guide the development of standards, procedures and guidelines in alignment with enterprise goals and objectives.
- Develop business cases to support investments in information security.
- Identify internal and external influences to the organization to ensure that these factors are continually addressed by the information security strategy.
- Gain ongoing commitment from senior leadership and other stakeholders to support the successful implementation of the information security strategy.
- Define, communicate, and monitor information security responsibilities throughout the organization
- Establish, monitor, evaluate and report key information security metrics to provide management with accurate and meaningful information regarding the effectiveness of the information security strategy.
- Maintain a process for information asset classification to ensure that measures taken to protect assets are proportional to their business value.
- Identify legal, regulatory, organizational and other applicable requirements to manage the risk of noncompliance to acceptable levels.
- Ensure that risk and vulnerability assessments and threat analyses are conducted consistently, at appropriate times, and to identify and assess risk to the organization’s information.
- Identify, recommend or implement appropriate risk treatment/response options to manage risk to acceptable levels based on organizational risk appetite.
- Determine whether information security controls are appropriate and effectively manage risk to an acceptable level.
- Facilitate the integration of information risk management into business and IT processes
- Monitor for internal and external factors that may require reassessment of risk to ensure that changes to existing, or new, risk scenarios are identified and managed appropriately.
- Report noncompliance and other changes in information risk to facilitate the risk management decision-making process.
- Ensure that information security risk is reported to senior management to support an understanding of potential impact on the organizational goals and objectives.
- Establish the information security program in alignment with the information security strategy.
- Align the information security program with the operational objectives of other business functions
- Identify, acquire and manage requirements for internal and external resources to execute the information security program.
- Establish and maintain information security processes and resources to execute the information security program in alignment with the organization’s business goals.
- Establish, communicate and maintain organizational information security standards, guidelines, procedures and other documentation to guide and enforce compliance with information security policies.
- Establish, promote and maintain a program for information security awareness and training to foster an effective security culture.
- Integrate information security requirements into organizational processes to maintain the organization’s security strategy.
- Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties
- Establish, monitor and analyze program management and operational metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the information security program.
- Establish and maintain an organizational definition of, and severity hierarchy for, information security incidents to allow accurate classification and categorization of and response to incidents.
- Establish and maintain an incident response plan to ensure an effective and timely response to information security incidents.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure the timely identification of information security incidents that could impact the business.
- Establish and maintain processes to investigate and document information security incidents in order to determine the appropriate response and cause while adhering to legal, regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Establish and maintain incident notification and escalation processes to ensure that the appropriate stakeholders are involved in incident response management.
- Organize, train and equip incident response teams to respond to information security incidents in an effective and timely manner.
- Test, review and revise (as applicable) the incident response plan periodically to ensure an effective response to information security incidents and to improve response capabilities.
- Establish and maintain communication plans and processes to manage communication with internal and external entities.
- Establish and maintain integration among the incident response plan, business continuity plan and disaster recovery plan.
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|