- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
AWS CERTIFIED SYSOPS ADMINISTRATOR – ASSOCIATE TRAINING
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, Associate examination is aimed at System Administrators who are working at the operational level in deployment, management, and operations on AWS, with the experience of at least one year or more. This certification will validate your capacity to develop, deploy, manage, operate and manage highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. With the help of this course, you will also be able to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS. Through this course, you will earn adequate knowledge on AWS services based on computing, data, or security requirements. Gradually, you will be able to identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices. At some point, you will find the AWS usages costs and identify the mechanisms of operational cost control. Finally, you will be able to migrate on-premise workloads to AWS.
- You are expected to have a clear understanding of AWS Tenants to architect for clouds.
- You are required to have hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- It is expected that you have a clear understanding of Computer Networking technologies.
- Your understanding of security concepts on required experience in implementing security controls and compliance is ideal but not required.
- It is recommended that you have a clear understanding of virtualization technology.
- You are expected to have experience in Monitoring and Auditing systems.
- You should have the required knowledge of Computer Networking Concepts, like DNS, FireWall, TCP/IP, etc.
What will you gain after this course
- You will be recognized as an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator.
- With the help of this course, you will learn more about AWS SysOps Architecture.
- This course will help you take the lead of AWS-based IT Infrastructure.
- You can expand your job opportunities with the help of this course.
- Create and maintain metrics and alarms utilizing AWS monitoring services
- Recognize and differentiate performance and availability metrics
- Perform the steps necessary to remediate based on performance and availability metrics
- Implement scalability and elasticity based on use case
- Recognize and differentiate highly available and resilient environments on AWS
- Identify and execute steps required to provision cloud resources
- Identify and remediate deployment issues
- Create and manage data retention
- Identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning needs
- Implement and manage security policies on AWS
- Implement access controls when using AWS
- Differentiate between the roles and responsibilities within the shared responsibility model
Version 1.5 SOA-C01 3
- Apply AWS networking features
- Implement connectivity services of AWS
- Gather and interpret relevant information for network troubleshooting
- Use AWS services and features to manage and assess resource utilization
- Employ cost-optimization strategies for efficient resource utilization
- Automate the manual or repeatable processes to minimize management overhead
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|