- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Python is a high-level computer programming language used in many different areas of software and application development. There the two versions of Python, Python2 and Python 3. From this training course, you will get an overview of both the versions and advanced features and modules of this programming language. Though Python is a high-level language, its syntax is easy to learn, and that is why you can catch the basics of this programming language in a very short period of time.
This training course will teach you how to install Python in your computer and how to set up the IDE (Integrated Development Environment), where you will write your code. Gradually, you will learn more basics like data structure and objects of Python. Through Python training, you will also learn how to comparison python operators and who to write the statements, as well. You will also learn the use of variables and functions of the language as well.
- No prerequisite is mentioned for this course.
- It is ideal to have the experience of working with at least one high-level programming language, but not required.
- Experience of having computer hardware and software would be considered as an added advantage.
What will you gain after this course
- You can easily learn high-level application development and. or programming effortlessly.
- Python is a robust and dynamic application developer which you can learn by yourself with the help of online tutorials and other learning materials.
- You can develop web-based application development using the Python programming language.
- You can use python for both back-end and front-end software development.
- You may also integrate the database within your Python programming code.
- General Introduction to Python and the class. Using the command interpreter and development environment.
- Kick-off tutorial
- Finding and using the documentation. Getting help.
- Python 2/3 differences.
- GitHub, Functions, Booleans and Modules
- Introduction to git and GitHub
- Basic data types.
- Definition and use, arguments, block structure, scope, recursion
- Modules and import
- Conditionals and Boolean expressions
- Sequences: Strings, Tuples, Lists
- Iteration, looping and control flow.
- String methods and formatting
- Dictionaries, Sets, and Files
- Dictionaries, Sets and Mutability.
- Files and Text Processing
- List and Dict Comprehensions
- Functions as objects
- Advanced Argument passing
- Functions as Objects
- Class instances
- Multiple inheritances
- Special methods
- Emulating built-in types
- Iterators and Generators
- Decorators, Context Managers, Regular Expressions, and Wrap Up
- Context Managers
- Regular expression
- Wrap Up / Students Code review
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|10/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online (Flexible schedule)|
|11/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|31/10/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|08/11/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|27/12/2021||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|03/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday/Friday||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|15/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|23/01/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Sunday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Monday-Friday||5 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|19/02/2022||10:00 – 18:00||Saturday Only||5 Weeks||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|