- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
SAP Quality Management (QM)
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Projects are innate to any organisation. The SAP Quality Management (QM) module helps organisations to execute projects with more efficacy and effectiveness within the allocated timelines and budget. It helps you to monitor and manage the project at every stage and in every aspect including material tracking, budgeting, and cost control.
The certification manifests your knowledge to effectively handle project processes. It involves learning the intricacies of organisational structure in the project system, project structuring, breaking down of the work, drafting activities and milestones and noting down the operative indicators and attributes.
This course has no specific prerequisites but you should have a clear understanding of SAP Overview.
- Company Code
- Controlling Area Plant
- Storage Location
- Purchasing Organization
- Master Data
- QM Data in the Material Master.
- QM Info Records.
- Quantitative QM-Specific Master Data.
- Qualitative QM-Specific Master Data.
- Inspection Plans.
- Structure of the Inspection Plan.
- Qualitative Inspection Characteristics.
- Quantitative Inspection Characteristics.
- Vendor Evaluation
- Vendor block
- Vendor Release for requests for quotation and purchase orders
- Assigning technical delivery terms and quality assurance agreements
- Certificate processing
- Status administration of the supply relationships
- Incoming inspections
- Goods receipt inspections.
- Standard Analyses of Quality Notifications.
- Vendor Evaluations: Determining the Quality Score.
- Determining On-Time Delivery Performance.
- Settings Required for a Material Inspection
- Reverse Goods Receipt Postings or GRN
- QA: Make/Buy Material – Inspection Problem
- Quality Certificate.
- QM Inspection method printing.
- QM Insp. Type for SD Delv. in Returned Gds
- Inspection Lot in Inventory Movement
- Procedure For Source Inspection
- Activities to be Carried Out in Quality Inspection
- Inspection For Delivery To Customer
- Introducing QM in Production
- Maintaining the Material Master Data
- QM view in material master
Benefits of a IT Certification from iTraining London
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|