- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
MICROSOFT POWERPOINT ADVANCED COURSE
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Microsoft PowerPoint advanced training course is designed for those who are already familiar with this application package of Microsoft Office and need to dig deep down to know more about the features and the functionalities of Microsoft PowerPoint. This advanced-level training will show you how convenient it is to design a slide in Powerpoint than ever before. In this course, you will learn how to develop well-designed, impactful slides for presentations. Interestingly, you can now add 3D effects to your slides while making a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. The new features can also add embedded animation through Microsoft PowerPoint. Another exciting set of features of Microsoft PowerPoint is the capacity to intercede naturally with the objects of the slide by using voice, touch and ink.
No specific prerequisite is mentioned for this Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced training. However, it will be considered an added advantage if you have prior experience working with the packages of Microsoft Office and Microsoft PowerPoint for presentation-making purposes.
- Applying a Theme
- Applying a Background Style
- Adding a Footer
- Arranging and Printing Sections
- Working with the Slide Master
- Slide Layouts
- Formatting Slide Masters and Layouts
- Adding a Watermark to Your Presentation
- Adding Slide numbers Using the Slide Master
- Preserving a Slide Master
- Modifying the Handout Master
- Adding a Header and Footer to Notes and Handouts
- Animating Text and Objects
- Motion Paths
- Working with the Animation Painter
- Setting Animation Timing
- Animating a Chart
- Inserting SmartArt Graphics
- Modifying SmartArt Graphics
- Resizing/Repositioning a SmartArt Object
- Formatting Text in a SmartArt Object
- Adding Shapes to a SmartArt Object
- Ungrouping SmartArt Objects
- Create a photo album
- Add captions to photos in an album
- Apply a theme to an album
- Customize the photo album layout
- Insert sound and video in a presentation
- Edit media clips in PowerPoint
- To change multimedia settings
- Set up a custom slide show.
- Create a hyperlink.
- Add an action button.
- Jump to another presentation.
- Rehearse the timing of your presentation.
- Navigate within a slide show.
- Annotate a presentation.
- Create a presenter-independent slide show.
- Set up a slide show to repeat automatically.
- Export notes and handouts to Word documents.
- Export an outline to a Word document.
- Save your presentation as an outline.
- Save a slide in your presentation as a graphic.
- Merge multiple presentations.
- Reuse slides from other presentations.
- View multiple presentations.
- Track and manage changes in PowerPoint.
- Share your presentation with a remote audience.
- Embed fonts in a presentation.
- Inspect the presentation.
- Package your presentation for a CD.
- Use PowerPoint Viewer.
- Save your presentation for web viewing.
- Encrypt your presentation.
- Add a digital signature to your presentation.
- Grant permissions.
- Compress the pictures in your file.
- Send your presentation in PDF format.
BENEFITS OF A MICROSOFT POWERPOINT ADVANCED CERTIFICATION
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|