- Instructor-led Classroom-based & Live Virtual Online Training
- Hands-on Training
- Free Study Material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited Lab Access
- 100 % Passing Guarantee or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 5 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturdays / Sundays / Evenings
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Classroom / On-site
- Live Virtual
Analysis and Dashboard Training Course
For More information call us on
0208 123 7574
Analysis and Dashboard Training comprehends the Data Analysis on Microsoft Excel and Dashboard Reporting. This course will deliver the lessons to develop dynamic, compelling, interactive, and appropriate Dashboards in Microsoft Excel. At the beginning of the course, you will identify the principles of Data Analysis and the use of practical design principles while creating and presenting data. This course will also help you to create interactive Dashboard reports through data mining using the Array Functions of Microsoft Excel. This course’s content will also cover streamlining and analysing data in Excel Pivot tables and Pivot Charts. Gradually, you will learn how to summarise data clearly and effectively. Candidates for this course will take full advantage of the default tools integrated with Microsoft Excel to analyse data and create Dashboard reports.
- Filtering and Formatting Data
- Filtering Excel Data
- Formatting Excel Data
- Create excel Charts
- Excel Data Tables
- Summarizing Data
- Explain what Excel Data tables are.
- Sort, filter, and validate data.
- Summarize data.
- Format summarized data.
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Editing Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Describe a dashboard.
- Filter data using a slicer.
- Add calculated columns to a dashboard.
- Find anomalies.
- Describe hierarchies.
- Create levels within a hierarchy.
- Explain why time data is different and how to work with it.
- Explain an Excel Data Model and how to use it.
- Import External Data and use it.
- Link out to external data.
Benefits of an Analysis and Dashboard Training Certification
- Gain a highly recognised, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
Dates And Prices
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode Of Training||Request Price/Future Dates|
|08/08/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|06/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|07/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Thursday-Friday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|20/09/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Wednesday-Thursday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|
|10/10/2023||10:00 – 18:00||Tuesday-Wednesday||2 Days||Classroom Based / Live Virtual Online|